BLACK+DECKER 18 V Lithium-Ion Flexi Vacuum, More powerful than it might have seemed on first use, a handy unit for lounge or work-room.
Black & decker lithium vacuum. Pleased so far, good suction and easy to use.
So useful both in the home and car and flexible hose great advantage.
BLACK+DECKER 18 V Lithium-Ion Flexi Vacuum
- Lithium technology for strong suction and fade free power
- Integrated 1.5 M flexible hose which allows you to reach all areas of your home where other hand vacs cannot
- ECO smart charge technology – charges 4 x faster than other cordless hand vacs and automatically shuts off when the battery is fully charged
- Includes short crevice tools and soft brush for cleaning versatility
- The side empty door is an easy to empty system which means all the dirt goes straight in the bin and your hands don’t touch the dirt
Great till a tiny piece falls off. I loved this for just over a year, but today when emptying it as usual, a tiny piece of plastic fell off the door hinge and now the door will not reattach. That tiny piece of plastic has cost me £85. I can only guess that the plastic is very brittle, now to decide whether i can afford to replace it.
I like it a lot, certainly does the job. Only small issue as others have mentioned, the on and off button is stiff but so far doesn’t affect the operation.
Herself finds this really useful. And, on the occasions i use it i have been more than impressed.
BLACK+DECKER 18 V Lithium-Ion Flexi Vacuum : Great product, i purchased 12 months ago for a new car and european holiday, worked a treat great suction, battery life approx. Indoor use around the home great, filter requires maintenance as to be expected, still holds 10mins charge after 12 months.