BLACK+DECKER 3.6 V Wet and Dry Dustbuster – Blue, Very light use tool
Ok but not as powerful as i had hoped.
Not powerful enough but still not bad. Good deal with this vacuum but not enough power. Have to spend more time cleaning, it looks nice and the price is good. I would spend more money for a more powerful one.
BLACK+DECKER 3.6 V Wet and Dry Dustbuster – Blue
- 3.6 V Power – Ideal for general cleaning tasks around the home
- Cordless technology -‘Grab and go’ convenience
- Cleans wet spillages quickly vacuum accidental spillages of liquids
- no mess, no hassle
- Washable bowl and filters with ‘one touch button’ bowl removal – empty contents with ease
- Charge and display on stand sits on work surfaces or can be hung onto a wall
I have bought 3 of these in total-one for each of my daughters. Might have to get myself one now.
Hard to clean, takes too long after a wet cycle. It is a good idea to leave it to dry for a while after using it on wet areas. Otherwise the dust will stick to the inner walls and will become hard to clean. The filter also retains water for a long time. So, take it outside for drying. Leaving it wet for a log time leaves a bad smell.
Fine, but then i knew it would be as. Fine, but then i knew it would be as i already have a b&d in our motor home. It’s brilliant – even with dog hairs.
BLACK+DECKER 3.6 V Wet and Dry Dustbuster – Blue : A1 hoover – but downside is it has not got a strong grab capability.